A well established Southern Maryland out patient Orthopedic Rehabilitation and Behavioral Health Center. We are growing and expanding and in search of skilled clinicians, visionaries, innovators, and leaders.
- Full and part-time licensed Physical Therapists and assistants of all experience levels to work with a fun and diverse caseload including sports, industrial, ortho rehab, and pediatrics
- Full and part-time licensed Occupational Therapists and assistants of all experience levels to work with a fun and diverse caseload.
- Full and part-time licsensed Speech Language Therapists and assistants of all experience levels to work with a fun and diverse caseload.
- Full and part-time licensed Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA)
- Full and part-time Board Certified Behavior Assistant Analysts (BCaBA)
- Full and part time Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT’s)
- Full and part time licensed Psychologist
- Full and part time licsensed Counselor
- Part-time Nutritionist
- Part-time Pediatrician
In return for your excellence in service we offer these benefits to fulltime professionals:
- Highly competitive salaries and bonuses
- Flexible schedules
- Path to leadership and managerial roles
- Generous continuing education allowance
- Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Professional liability coverage
- Clinically challenging and diverse caseload
- Mentorship with experienced and skilled master clinicians
HOW TO APPLY:
Please download an application here. Email or fax the completed application along with your current resume and C.V., cover letter and references to attention:
Fax: 1 301.862.2548
We look forward to meeting you.